If you are traveling to Singapore for work or leisure purposes, then you must choose a good place to stay. This will help you make the most of your trip. A 1 bedroom serviced apartment Singapore is an excellent option if you are planning a long stay in the city.
What is included in a serviced apartment?
It includes numerous options such as:
- A big living area
- A luxurious bathroom
- A kitchen that is partially or fully equipped and might have a washer/dryer as well as a dishwasher.
- Wi-fi, TV and latest technology in-room
- One master bedroom or a sleeping area
- Utilities such as electricity and water.
- Housekeeping service on a daily or weekly basis.
Serviced apartments might also be called these names:
- Serviced apartments: these are apartments that are self-contained and are located in a residential building. It might have staff on-site and there would be a helpline number that can be accessed 24 hours a day.
- Aparthotel: these are serviced apartments that are situated in a separate building that has a reception available 24 X 7 and hotel-like services. There might be other additional facilities such as an on-site gym or a communal lounge. These apartments might also be known as ‘suites’.
- Corporate housing: these are a condominium, furnished apartment, or a house which is available on lease or rent for a temporary basis usually for a month or more. This kind of accommodation is quite advantageous for corporates and people who are planning a long trip.