It is a nonsurgical examination that creates precise pictures of the body’s natural architecture using a radio wave and a magnetic field. The skull, vertebrae, throat, face, and central nervous systems are the main areas of concentration for a neurological MRI.
neuro MRI in New Jersey offers brain MRI therapies. The body’s internal architecture can be precisely portrayed with this non-invasive approach. Imaging and radiographic techniques for the skull, vertebrae, brain, neck, and congenital anomalies are included in neuroradiology.
Your physician might advise getting a Brain MRI scan if you start developing terrible headaches, have double sight, have difficulty recalling things, have problems after suffering an injury, or have recently undergone a stroke. Your radiologist will be able to see brainwave activity and cells that are otherwise impossible to see on the brain scan photos.
Numerous neurological diseases, such as the following, can be diagnosed and treated using neuroradiology:
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia: Diagnoses for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia can be made with the use of a brain MRI by ruling out other illnesses.
- Seizures: A seizure diagnosis may be made by recognizing diseases such as abnormalities, cysts, tumors, etc.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Parkinson’s disease can be identified with a neuro MRI by ruling out conditions like stroke or brain tumor.
- Acute Brain Injury: An Imaging of the brain’s neural tissue can be utilized to determine what area of the brain was injured and the consequences of this type of concussion.
- Throat and Mouth Cancers: The body’s pass scans will aid in identifying the presence of the tumor and whether it has migrated to the adjacent lymphatic system.
- Brain and Jugular Vascular Disease: Unlike any other scan, an MRI can detect carotid artery plaque, which aids in the diagnosis of various conditions.
- vessel abnormalities: Vascular abnormalities are frequently found during fitness requirements, and the type of tumor is then confirmed by MRI.
- Spine procedures: Osteoarthritic fractures, the primary sign of spinal injury, can be found with an MRI.
- Several Sclerodermas: Abnormalities or plaques that cause numerous myeloma can be found using MRI images.
Consult the compassionate and knowledgeable staff at ImageCare Centres for neuroimaging imaging systems, including MRIs, in northern New Jersey. To create the visuals required for the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic disorders in humans, we will collaborate with your doctor.